Sunday, November 18, 2007

To Go, or Not to Go--That is the Question

Gosh-we are having such a difficult time making this decision over here. What do we do about our trip to Philly? Mostly, I need to decide what I want to do, because I am pretty sure Matt is planning on going, with the boys. (Unless he gets sick on driving day). I know how much this trip means to him.....we haven't seen his folks in a couple of years! How does time fly by so fast?
We have soooooo much to do. And of course, I have even more to do, with all my paperwork looming. Being sick sure made it impossible to work on anything in the last couple of days!! I was counting on that time to complete at least my application and teaching style profile. Now-I still have everything to START. We have put the realtor off--we had to. She was supposed to come over tomorrow to get our house listed. (Yeah, right.) I don't think she is too pleased with us.

Update on Ben--I don't think he was hit with the germ quite as hard as Nate and I were. He has had no diarhea, and has gone an hour or so between vomiting. He is winding down I he is asking for food!! (I have still had a hard time eating....I braved a piece of toast this morning, and then had Chicken Broth for lunch.) I actually lost 4 lbs. of water weight in one day. It has been a while since I saw that number on the scale. Too bad it will come right back!

Another request for prayer goes out......I am just a bit stressed trying to decide what would be the best thing to do about Philly. :0(

No comments: