Friday, November 16, 2007

tea and cookies

It is amazing how much I look forward to my cup of tea in the morning. Sometimes, it is the sole thing that gets me out of bed......I can't wait to have my comforting cup of hot tea! It is the first thing I do every morning. I do not like to admit that I also have a habit of having 3 Chips Ahoy cookies every time I have my tea. They just go together for me.
Since I have two cups of tea a day--one in the morning and one in the late afternoon......it means that I have a total of 6 cookies everyday! That is pretty excessive, isn't it? No wonder I am not as thin as I would like to be! :0)

I am also a creature of habit. I suppose I could mix it up a bit and have something else with my tea.....like a granola bar, or finger sandwiches, or toast with jelly, or something.....but, that just seems too wierd!
Tea and cookies....the perfect match! :0)

No comments: