Ben spent the night at a friend's house. (I know....with our germs, that wasn't a good idea---but I wasn't around to help make the decision...I would have advised against it.) Anyway, we got a phonecall at 7:10am, from Ben saying that he woke up, looked around and then puked. UGH. And nope, never made it to the bathroom. Poor Kid. Matt went to get him, and I got up to make sure the "pot" was ready for another round. Thankfully, I feel a lot better this morning. Up until I fell asleep last night, I still had a fever over 100' and last threw up at about 8pm. All day yesterday I was miserable. I soooo didn't want anyone else in my family to have to go through this.
Jacob is supposed to go to a "LOCK-IN" tonight at the Sportsplex with his soccer club. He has been really excited to go. They are staying up all night to play soccer, watch soccer movies, have Playstation FIFA tournaments, and compete in 3v3's. Basically-Jacob's dream. But-I am scared to send him. I am hoping that if he is going to get sick, it just happens BEFORE he is supposed to go, so that we won't even be faced with that decision.
Of course, the question comes up, too, what to do about Philadelphia. Matt is supposed to be the main "driver"--and what if he gets sick? Or what if he is fine until he's three or four hours into the trip? How miserable would that be? Believe me, you DON'T want to be on the road when this germ hits!
I am still not sure what I am going to do......I have been on both sides of the fence. Three days ago, I was convinced I shouldn't go.....then I thought, okay-maybe I should try to get as much as I can done, and go anyway.....now I am back to thinking I shouldn't go. I lost all day yesterday. ARGH. Decisions, Decisions. I just don't want to hurt my in-laws feelings. Keep the whole family in prayer, okay??