Monday, November 26, 2007

anyone wanna buy a house?

take a look at our home listing at:

www.amynelsonhomes.com

we are the fourth house under "featured listings" or the first house on the second page of featured listings. (The house we made an offer on, is the first house under "featured listings".)

By the way, I thought I should mention that the kitchen really isn't THAT green in real life. It is a little more subtle. :0) And I really am tired of the tired looking furniture in the lower level.....but what are ya gonna do, right? It is funny that once you look at pictures of your home, rather than just living in it--and you start looking at it like other people see it.....things appear a little different to you.

we also plan on getting to a couple of repairs on the deck outside. the lattice needs a fixin'. :0)

Okay-there it is. Now PLEASE somebody buy it!

4 comments:

deanna said...

Yay! Now I can send you a Christmas card. I'm guessing I got the right house - with the big S on the wall?? LOL I hope it all works out because the house you bid on is gorgeous! I'd move in tomorrow if I didn't have to stay in Maryland!!;-)

Kathryn said...

Very pretty new home--hope it works out!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty new home--hope it works out!

kimsilver said...

Thanks, girls! :0)
Yeah, I guess the big "S" is a dead giveaway, huh?

As I type this, my poor hubby is stressing over numbers. We didn't like the counter offer we got today. The ball is back in our court. So-we will see! I suppose it is still possible that this whole thing can fall through.