Friday, August 17, 2007

Off we go.....

Well-today we leave for Milwaukee. Too much to do, hardly anytime to do it. This morning I have to shower and get dressed, take Shiloh back to the Still's house, pick up my van from getting an oil change, etc. at Firestone, fold the just washed clothes (to pack), pack the suitcases and the car, take Emmy to the Healy's (which she won't be happy about), and get whatever cleaning I can get finished done. Yesterday, I did not accomplish as much cleaning as i wanted to....the story is too long to explain why, but it had a lot to do with unexpected things popping up in my day. My house is pretty much a pit--and the sad part is, there will be really no other time to clean before Mom comes to visit on Monday morning. SORRY Mom!!

I just checked the Milwaukee weather....it is much different than what we were originally expecting, and it looks like we may be getting wet. :0( I hope it isn't too bad, because Ben was already complaining that he had to go....oh well, I am not in control of these things. Here is what the forecast looks like:

Forecast for Milwaukee

Today
Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northwest winds increasing to 10 to 20 mph and shifting north.

Tonight
Becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 15 mph.

Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 70. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night
Thunderstorms likely. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Sunday
Thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 70s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Pray that the Thunderstorms at least hold off! AND pray that Jacob feels okay, he was sick this week with a stomach thing. Threw up on Wednesday..... and is still a little sore. Also-Ben had a weird thing going on last night, that is a little more delicate in nature, so I won't go into that....but pray he is fine and healthy, too. I am really hoping this turns out to be a good fun family time. That is my prayer.

No comments: