Monday, August 20, 2007

gotta get going

I finally fell asleep last night. My thoughts settled down, and I slept hard until 7am this morning. I am hoping to get showered, and then start to clean what I can before I have to go to the airport, to pick up Mom. I need to do the bathrooms, clean the foyer floor, and then tackle the windows, and dust the upstairs/downstairs. Nathan is supposed to clean his messy room while I am gone. Jacob and Ben will hopefully pick up the slack of what I couldn't finish before I had to leave.

It is so wet here. It has been raining a lot for the last week. I believe the forecast has rain in it for everyday this week, too. Hopefully, the rain won't interfere too much with any plans Mom and I come up with. I know we want to go see a movie one day....that won't be a problem. But, I thought one day we'd walk through Geneva to go shopping. That might not work. I guess we will just have to see. I am just glad we'll have time to visit.

No comments: