Sunday, September 30, 2007

my kind of soul :0)

I followed this "test" link from my friend Deanna's Blog, and always approach these things with a sense of humor--and mostly do them "just for fun". This one, however, described me fairly accurately. (In my opinion, anyway....) I especially loved reading the line about me being a great thinker, and communicator, but not necessarily a doer. This cracked me up....my friend Kerri and I have spoken about this many times. We worked together in ministry, and have laughed about how I am the one to come up with a lot of ideas....but she is the one that follows through. I am the one to stand up in front of the room to communicate whatever we need to communicate.....but she is quietly the backbone of getting anything done. :0)

Anyway, for what it is worth.....

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofsoulareyouquiz/

You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.
Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.
Sometimes this faith can lead to disappoinment in the long run.
No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.
Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.
A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.
You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

No comments: