Tuesday, September 11, 2007

brrrr

Would you believe I woke up this morning and I was cold? Actually, if you know me, that isn't so strange--I seem to be always cold. My boys are usually amazed at how I carry a sweatshirt around with me in the middle of a heatwave. (You never know when you'll get a chill!!....Really, it is because every building during the summer has their air conditioning on way too high!)
ANYWAY-we left our windows open last night....to let some nice cool fresh air in. Unfortunately, it happened to be COLD air. (In my opinion anyway....) The house temperature only dropped to 70 degrees, but after living a few months with our air conditioning set at 80 degrees, this was a drastic change. I promptly got of bed (with my long sleeves and long pant p.j.'s) and had to put on a sweatshirt and fuzzy socks!
Oh- how I dread winter.....

No comments: