Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I need to focus

With all of this house stuff, I have gotten a little behind with getting myself ready for interviewing. I have been counting my blessings that so far, the position has not been posted yet! I have GOT to get focused!

I had a giggle today when a little girl in one of my classes told me that she FINALLY made a Santa hat for her pet hamster. A hat for a hamster?? LOL! I tried to keep a straight face when she described how she attached a rubberband to a little hat that had previously been on an ornament, and carefully slipped that hat onto her hamster's head! I asked if the hamster tried getting it off--or if it acted funny when it was on....and she said no. Since I must have looked surprised over that answer...she quickly explained that "actually, the hamster was sleeping when I put it on!" Okay, does anyone else think this is an odd story? :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That poor hamster! I wonder if she's ever tried dressing him up in other clothes before. I don't think he'd appreciate Barbie's high heels!

We're waiting to hear about how the house inspection went.