Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finally--officially submitted

Whew! I am done with all of my paperwork--and all materials have been submitted to the Kane County Consortium. I have officially just applied for the Long Tem Substitute position at Ferson Creek Elementary. What a relief to be done with that part of things!

I still don't know when interviewing will take place. Not sure if I'd like it to happen before or after break. I do know that a lot of applications are coming in. I am trying to not let that get me anxious.

I think I am coming down with something. I have had a sore throat all day, on and off earaches, headache, and occasional nausea. UGH. I have been taking echinacea, drinking tea with lemon, and pushing water. Here's hoping the smptoms never turn into anything worse.

Ben is mad at me for not letting him go to the park today---at dinnertime, in the dark, in the freezing cold, to meet a girl (which I just found out is a "girlfriend".) Call me crazy--but there was no way I was letting him leave the house!! He thought I was being completely unreasonable, and wouldn't talk to me or look at me for at least a good two hours. Ahhhhh....the joys of mothering a teenager.

No comments: