Friday, June 12, 2009

Ummmm....WOW.

Okay, if you are not watching "So You Think You Can Dance" this season.....you should be. The first round of official competition was really good.

Wait---correction.....

It was REALLY good! May I even say.....GREAT???

I really do enjoy that show.

If you have never seen it....what are you waiting for? Set it up on your TiVo, or DVR, or whatever you use to tape things (or try and catch it live).....and just watch it.
You will like it, I promise.
Your husband will most likely like it too. Really. I am not kidding. Truth.

2 comments:

dawn said...

We love it! And it is off to an awesome start! SO many good dancers this year.

kerry said...

i'm LOVING this season!!! so many amazing dancers...i'm having a hard time picking my favorites!! so good. now, if only i could get mary to stop screaming!! we watch it on DVR, so that we can fast forward the mary screaming parts(the only way jeff will watch!).