Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Poor Puppy...

This is Emmy. (she's posing)



Our poor Emmy was acting strange last night. She was barely moving. She was stiff and lethargic. She was not herself and it was scary for me.

So I called the vet.

I gave her aspirin in a hot dog. She laid in the same spot for the rest of the night.

I slept (barely) with her on my mind, the. whole. night. (After MAKING myself go to bed at 2 am...after just sitting with her, praying she'd be okay.)



This morning.....
she has been mostly better. Moving around more and seemingly without pain.
Then she threw up.
So something is off.

I still need to call the vet to get her in.


I hope she is okay.





How can you not love that silly face? Sweet dog.

1 comment:

kerry said...

oh, sweet emmy-girl...i hope she's ok!! keep us posted.