Friday, June 26, 2009

Fantastic Find

Okay...I don't usually do this...but I was so impressed with this project--I had to share.

You know when you see a great pair of shoes, but you look at the price tag and choke....so you calmly try and conceal your shock, and just keep walking?

Yeah--I think we have all done that before, at least once.

Well, this morning I saw this blog that showed a pair of shoes that were quite exciting. They looked just like a pair Carrie Bradshaw wore. The owner of these shoes actually MADE the "frill" that made them so fantastic. AND she gives the tutorial on how she did it.



Wow, right?

Go check out her blog....I posted the link for you to read the whole thing.

http://hopestudios.blogspot.com/2009/06/tutorial-tuesday-shoe-make-over.html

ENJOY! (and try not to feel inadequate.) :0)

No comments: