Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wow! Look at me go!

I am learning how to post photos...because otherwise I am too boring, and you won't read any of these blog posts. We are a visual people, no?

Anyway....to experiment with my new amazing computer skills (how sad am i, that I still didn't know how to do this?), I will post pictures I just took of Matt and Jacob.

First, we have a picture of my hubby sitting in his office, looking rather posed-





then we have a much more normal shot-- :0)



and finally, an odd picture of Jacob doing something on his phone, then looking up, just to please his mom....



So....not very exciting shots to begin with, but I am proud of myself for learning none the less. Now I can post and show pics of what I am talking about, and while I still might be boring.....at least I will have visuals! :0)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

You go, girl!

kimsilver said...

I know! I am so proud.....I now just have to learn how to post pictures from somewhere other than just uploading them. I'll get there.....

kerry said...

YAY pictures!! i'm so proud of you kim!! great job. can't wait to see you SO soon!! :o)