Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More random Colorado shots....

Just thought I'd post more pictures from my fun weekend in Colorado with my peeps....

to start--here is a picture of the three sisters on a swing....(Thanks Abby for taking this picture!)


a very skinny mom :0).....you go, girl!


the Wilkinson family and me....

Why is it I look so huge in that picture?


And finally (for now)--here is a very cute shot of Kerry and Caleb....



Being with family is great......wish I saw more of them. We did a lot of laughing, a little bit of crying (which of course, was laugh-induced), and generally just enjoyed each other's company. Who wants to come visit my nest in Illinois?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Really nice photos. Wow, you and Dawn look a whole lot alike when you're brunette! BTW, love your hair cut!

kimsilver said...

Thanks....
You should see Dawn and Kerry when Kerry wears her hair curly, too. They both wear similar glasses, so from afar, it is hard to tell who is who, unless you know them real well. If I need glasses eventually....then we all will really start looking alike! :0)