Friday, July 18, 2008

New Cut- Check

Well, the deed was done....on Wednesday, actually. (Yesterday was just to busy to sit and write about it!)

My hair is cut, and I don't regret it. Isn't it funny how getting a new style can be such a pick me up? Especially when you go from long heavy-ish hair, to having a shorter, lighter "do". It feels great to have all that weight lifted.

I am now sporting a chin-length cut. The front strands are a bit longer, so it doesn't look blunt. I have some piecy layers cut into it all around, and my curls are more bouncy. Overall, a good change.

I trust my stylist, so I told her generally what I was hoping for, and we talked a bit about the length, and she went for it.

I am glad there are no regrets. :0) I do still get surprised every time I get a glimpse of myself in a mirror or see myself in a window reflection. Is that me?? I almost don't recognize myself. Funny.

No comments: