Thursday, January 17, 2008

no news yet

I am waiting patiently (???) for the news about whether or not I got the job. My interview went okay, I think. But the longer I wait, the more I wonder how I did. One of the teachers asked me if I knew anything yet.....when I said no, she asked why they were waiting so long to tell me. She thought they must know who they want in the position already.
Of course, then I think, maybe they were waiting until tomorrow, when I was off from school, to call and give me the sad news. At least then, they wouldn't have to face me until Tuesday!!

Yesterday I was so elated that I was past the interview......but now, I just want to know the facts. Hopefully, I'll get a phonecall tomorrow.

I'll post when I know more.

1 comment:

deanna said...

I'm almost afraid to ask, but any news on this yet??