Sunday, January 6, 2008

oddball weather

So-I am in my kitchen packing boxes (which I have decided is NOT an easy task) and I have my window open to catch a breeze....our house has heated up to 75* today....due to the warm front that came through this morning. You'd never guess that all last week we RAN to our cars, or the entrance to stores, or to our front doors, etc. everytime we had to go outside because it was sooooo cold! We had -10* windchills, and everything was frozen. There was about a foot of snow on the ground, and the tree branches were snow/ice covered all around. Well- the snow is gone now, there are puddles everywhere, the dog is getting full of mud every time she has to go out, and i am actually hot in my house! So odd. You'd think Spring was here.

I need to enjoy it....tomorrow is going to be 58*, and then it will slowly get colder again all next week.

No comments: